Industry and organization partnerships are at the heart of the da Vinci Center’s Product Innovation programs. Our students benefit by engaging with real world development challenges that our sponsors present, and our sponsors benefit by engaging with our talented students. Through gifts to the VCU da Vinci Center’s Product Innovation programs, project sponsors financially support these projects and the work of the da Vinci Center so that we can continue to develop unique, innovative learning experiences for the VCU community and beyond.
Sponsor benefits include the following:
- Connect with talented students from VCU’s Schools of the Arts, Business, Engineering, and the College of Humanities & Sciences.
- Discover unique solution perspectives on a pressing company issue.
- Identify promising interns and productive future employees.
- Engage in a unique two way learning experience.
- Guide and hear first-hand innovation research by the VCU da Vinci Center.
- Play a key role in preparing students for the 21st century workforce.
For more information on being a da Vinci Center sponsor, please contact Garret Westlake, Executive Director of the VCU da Vinci Center, at gmwestlake