Become a Project Sponsor
Industry/organization partnerships are at the heart of the VCU da Vinci Center vision. Our students benefit from engagement with real world product development challenges that our sponsors present, and conversely, sponsors benefit from engagement with our talented students. Through gifts to the da Vinci Center, project sponsors financially support these projects and the work of the da Vinci Center so that we can continue to develop unique innovation learning experiences for the VCU community and beyond.
Sponsor benefits include the following:
- Connect with talented students from VCU’s Schools of the Arts, Business, Engineering, and Humanities & Sciences.
- Get unique solution perspectives on a pressing company issue.
- Identify promising interns and productive future employees.
- Engage in a unique two way learning experience.
- Guide and hear first-hand innovation research by the VCU da Vinci Center.
- Play a key role in preparing students for the 21st century workforce.
- Standard Project Sponsorship: supports a semester project with one faculty mentor.
- Enhanced Project Sponsorship: supports a semester project with two faculty mentors or two semester projects with one faculty mentor.
- Premier Project Sponsorship: supports two semester projects with two faculty mentors per each project plus prominent recognition as a premier sponsor in da Vinci Center activities such as the annual VCU Venture Creation Competition and on the da Vinci Center website.
For more information on being a da Vinci Center sponsor, please contact Dr. Kenneth Kahn, Director of the VCU da Vinci Center, at firstname.lastname@example.org; 804-828-9944.
Past sponsors include: