da Vinci STEM Scholars Program
The da Vinci STEM Scholars Program is a collaboration of VCU’s School of Engineering and da Vinci Center.
The goal of the STEM Scholars Program is to provide undergraduate and graduate students interactive, cross-disciplinary experiences to help them meet the innovation challenges of the 21st century. STEM scholars will have opportunity for hands-on, discovery-oriented, team-based learning experiences where product innovation is the principal objective.
All da Vinci Center STEM Scholars MUST:
- Be enrolled full-time in an Engineering Major
- Have completed 97 credit hours of course work
- Enroll in or have completed INNO 200 or INNO 460 with a minimum grade of B
- Apply to the VCU Master of Product Innovation program during the senior year
- Show financial need (each applicant must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Be a US citizen or legal resident
Scholarship selection will be based on scholastic performance, personal statement, references and financial need.
- Tuition financial support
- Mentoring relationships with faculty and peers
- Learning strategies to increase undergraduate success
- Extensive graduate school preparation
- Networking opportunities
Per Student Amount
|Target Audience||Term of Scholarship|
depending financial need
|Seniors and Graduate Students||Three Years|
Complete the Scholarship Application here
For more information, please contact Dr. Rosalyn Hobson Hargraves, Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering and Teaching and Learning at email@example.com.