Same great classes, all new names
Beginning in the academic year 2013-2014, all non-discipline elective courses in the VCU da Vinci Center Undergraduate Certificate in Product Innovation program will change to the INNO rubric.
What does this mean for you? Not a whole lot.
If you are an Undergraduate Certificate student who has already taken ARTS 121, MGMT 121 or ENGR 121—those credits will still count towards the completion of your certificate. If you have not taken one/any of the required non-discipline electives, you will—they’ll just be called something different now.
- ARTS 121 is now INNO 221: Introduction to Arts & Design Principles
- MGMT 121 is now INNO 223: Introduction to Business Principles
- ENGR 121 is now INNO 225: Introduction to Engineering & Technology Principles
Scheduling made simple
In an effort to provide an outstanding experience to all Certificate students, the VCU da Vinci Center will also begin offering its courses on predetermined days and times. This will allow for better course planning and open the door for many more students across VCU to participate in this truly unique program.
- INNO 200 will be offered every semester on Monday evenings from 5:00-6:00pm
- INNO 221 will be offered in the fall semester only on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00-10:20am
- INNO 223 will be offered in the spring semester only on Wednesdays from 6:00-8:40pm
- INNO 225 will be offered in the spring semester only on Thursdays from 6:00-8:40pm
- INNO 460 will be offered every semester on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30-5:00pm